The central heating system in most cases is characterized by frequent malfunctions and non-compliance with standards. Then the apartment owners can raise the issue of changing the amount of payment. There is a certain procedure that allows you to recalculate the payment for heating: a sample application and the rules for drawing up will allow you to carry it out properly.
District heating rates
Before you find out how the recalculation for heating is done, you need to familiarize yourself with the norms of central heating. Inadequate quality of the services provided may cause a change in the amount of payment to the Management Company.
The first and necessary condition for normal living in an apartment is maintaining the desired temperature level. Since it is possible to correctly recalculate for heating only after familiarization with the norms of heat supply, it is necessary to find an appropriate regulatory document. Currently, it is the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 354 of 05/06/2011. Any discrepancy from the requirements unsubscribed in it may become the basis for a recalculation for heating.
This document defines the following rules for heat supply of apartment buildings:
- Daytime temperature in living rooms... Its minimum value for rooms located in the middle of buildings is early + 18 ° С. For corner rooms, this figure is higher and should be + 20 ° С;
- Temperature at night in living rooms. It can be three degrees below the daily value;
- Decrease in temperature outside to -30 ° С... During this period, heating rates increase from + 18 ° C to + 20 ° C and from + 20 ° C to + 22 ° C, respectively. This can be one of the factors how to achieve recalculation for heating;
- Cumulative time without heating during the month... According to the standards for this period, the absence of heat supply is allowed for a period of no more than 24 hours in total. However, the fact of the shutdown must be recorded. Otherwise, it will be impossible to recalculate for low-quality heating;
- Permissible time of one-time shutdown... It shouldn't be longer than 16 hours. In this case, a prolonged shutdown is allowed only if the outside temperature has not dropped below -12 ° C.
Failure to comply with these indicators is the basis for the requirement to recalculate utility bills for heating. But for this it is necessary to correctly draw up an application and attach the necessary supporting documents.
If there are several risers in the apartment and one of them does not work, recalculation for the lack of heating is not performed as long as the desired temperature level is maintained. Therefore, it is possible to partially stop the heat supply during the heating season.
When can you issue a recalculation of heating bills?
An application for recalculation of the heating fee can be written on the basis of the decree No. 307 of 23.05.2006. It identifies situations where a change in the amount of payment can be requested from the district heating company. Therefore, before writing an application for the recalculation of heating, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with this document in detail.
Its main provisions determine the procedure for performing this procedure and a list of necessary actions. Often, housing and communal services workers do not know the content of this document and refuse to recalculate for heating.
In the event of a similar situation, you can contact a higher authority or the Society for the Protection of Consumer Rights. It is noteworthy that a sample application for the recalculation of heating bills can be filled out not only in case of interruptions in heat supply. There are a number of other situations when you can reduce the amount of payment for housing and communal services.
Writing an application for the recalculation of heating bills is possible in the event of such situations:
- Failure of one or more radiators... In this case, the heat transfer of the system decreases and thus the quality of the service deteriorates;
- Subsidy registration... If after that cavitations come with the same amounts, it is necessary to correctly recalculate for heating. For this, an application is drawn up with the attachment of copies of documents on the required subsidy;
- Poor quality of services provided... These include deviations from the norms that were described above. However, you need to choose the right basis for the recalculation for heating, since a number of controversial points are possible.
It is important that when one of these situations occurs, supporting documents are issued. Only then will the heating recalculation formula be applied. If interruptions in heat supply occurred due to a breakdown, an act must be drawn up, a copy of which must be kept by the owner of the apartment. To determine the inappropriate degree of heating of the radiators, you should call a commission from the housing department or the management company. They use the equipment to determine the air temperature in living quarters. While performing these actions, it is recommended to check the actual data with those specified in the act. On its basis, you can recalculate for heating.
The recalculation can only be performed once a year. Therefore, before starting the procedure, you need to carefully prepare, as there will be a lot of paperwork. First of all, you need to determine for yourself the feasibility of its implementation.
Possible reasons for refusal to recalculate for heating
But the written application for the recalculation of heating is not always valid. There are a number of circumstances in which a reduction in the amount of money will not be carried out. In this case, you should analyze all possible controversial issues and determine exactly that the law is on the side of the apartment owner.
In what cases is the recalculation for heating done and are controversial points possible? To identify them, you should carefully read the contract for the supply of heat supply services. It clearly defines the rights and obligations of the parties.
Clauses on low-quality provision of services and the procedure for compensation are studied without fail. It is there that a clear mechanism for recalculating for poor-quality heating should be described.
If the representatives of the housing office refuse to admit the fact of non-compliance with the contract, this may become the reason for legal proceedings.
It is difficult or almost impossible to achieve recalculation for heating in the following cases:
- Large heat losses in the apartment... They can be caused by the poor quality of window or door structures, the lack of an insulating layer on the walls. But at the same time, the heat transfer of heating devices must be at the required level;
- Air locks in risers... This is also a controversial issue of recalculation for no heating. To remove air locks from the one-pipe system, representatives of the housing office must provide access to the apartment where they are located. This is not always possible;
- Reducing heat transfer in radiators... It is also a controversial issue about the recalculation of utility bills for heating. Nominally, the state of the heating devices should be monitored by the ZhEK employees. But they can say that the owner was not at home at the right time. Often, a compromise is found with the temporary installation of flush taps.
If interruptions in the operation of heating are due to these circumstances, it is not recommended to seek recalculation for heat supply. As a result, the payment amount will remain the same. In this case, the owner of the apartment will lose his time and may be part of the funds for the examination.
The reason for refusal to recalculate for heating should not be at variance with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, in case of an incorrect decision, it is necessary to conduct a second trial, but at a different, higher level.
Rules for filling out an application for recalculation for heating
Before drawing up an application for recalculating the payment for heat supply, the fact of poor-quality provision of this service should be confirmed. In this case, the supporting document is an act that can be drawn up by representatives of the Housing Office or the Management Company.
An alternative option is to involve 2 neighbors, the chairman of the council of the house, or the elder at the entrance. If these conditions are met, the drawn up act can be attached to the written application for the recalculation of heat supply. The document must indicate the exact address, characteristics of the room and the current temperature value. The main difficulty is the level of the instruments used - they must undergo mandatory verification. This fact is indicated in the act, which serves as the basis for recalculation for poor-quality heat supply.
The standard sample application for the recalculation of heating bills should contain the following items:
- Correctly filled in "header". It indicates to whom the statement is being arrested and from whom;
- The reason for the revision of the payment for heating... Most often this is non-compliance with the temperature regime. Be sure to register the exact time and date when the deviation was recorded. Otherwise, there will be no recalculation for heating;
- Allocation requirements... Indicate the period for which you want to change the amount of payment;
- Possible consequences of failure... In this paragraph, it can be mentioned that according to the legislation, for each day of poorly provided service, a penalty of three percent of its cost is assumed;
- List of attached documents... The main basis for the recalculation for heat supply is the act drawn up in advance. It is important that it is written correctly and without inaccuracies.
The last point is more important than filling out a sample application for recalculating payments for heat supply. The technical component of the issue is decisive. Therefore, it is recommended to pre-consult with the ZhEK or the Management Company, providing them with a copy of the document.
The time for making a decision on recalculation for the lack of heat supply is 10 working days. In addition to the document, you can attach independent calculations. This will give value to the document drawn up and, to some extent, will serve as a reconciliation when making a final decision.
When submitting an application for recalculation of utility bills for heat supply, you need to require a copy, but with a "wet" seal of the organization. You also need to find out the incoming number when registering the application.
Example of recalculating heating services
The key point if you want to change the amount of payment for heat supply is independent calculations. Currently, there is no general formula for recalculation for heating, since the reasons for initiating this process can be different - from low temperatures in radiators to a complete shutdown of heat supply.
If heat meters are installed in the apartment, then the refusal to recalculate for heating can be justified by the fact that the client pays only for the actual heat. This position is fundamentally wrong.
Indeed, in addition to this, there are heat supply standards that must be strictly observed. Therefore, if the heat losses in the apartment do not exceed the required indicator, you can make an independent calculation on the basis of the compiled act.
Its implementation consists of the following steps.
- Calculation of the difference between the standardized and the actual temperature in the apartment at night and during the day.
- The time during which a violation of the heat supply rules was recorded. Indicated in hours.
- The amount of the required monthly fee.
- Calculation of the clearing amount. For each hour of deviation, the monthly fee can be reduced by 0.15% for each degree. In fact, it is necessary to multiply the monthly payment by 0.15%, by the number of hours of deviation from the norm and its value (degrees). This is done separately for daytime and nighttime.
Thus, you can independently calculate the amount of compensation for the deterioration of living conditions. It is important that this is as accurate as possible, all documents are available to confirm the decrease in room temperature.
The video material shows an example of calculating the stalemate for heating with full calculations: